Sofia at Night
The panorama was taken from the site under the Kopitoto TV tower, which is not publicly accessible.
It is made with a mirrorless camera Canon EOS R5 and telephoto lens - Sigma 135mm f1.8 DG HSM Art. Look at the challenges we had.
Click on the photo to view panorama.
- Mouse scroll or buttons Ctrl/Shift for zoom in/out
- Keyboard arrows or drag with mouse for movement
- Copy view button to send someone the thing you are looking at.
WE RECOMMEND to watch it on a big screen, not on a mobile device!
Team: Michael von Aichberger (Germany) and George Palov (Bulgaria)
Camera: Canon EOS R5
Lens: Sigma 135mm f1.8 DG HSM Art
Panoramic robot: Roundshot VR Drive
Tripod: Benro A4770TN
Number of photos: 224 х 45Mp (28 columns x 8 rows)
File size: 76,388 x 29,000 pixels (2.22 gigapixels)
Size onn HDD: 6.5 gigabytes
Number of tiles: 2,954
Time span: 19:22 - 19:41
Height above sea level: around 1,350 m
Stitching software: PtGui Pro 12.7
Software for web presentation: Pano2VR 6.1.13 Pro
- shoot with a camera that has good enough stabilization to cope with wind and vibration;
- to have a non-STABLE STABLE connection between the device and a mobile phone with live view, to select a focus point and shoot each frame. We were pleasantly surprised by how quickly and accurately the camera focuses even at the edges of the sensor and in the absence of light;
- to be super focused with hearing and vision to confirm each frame;
- to compete with the time and the fading light of the blue hour.
All materials on this website are provided for presentation purposes only. Images of the galleries or parts thereof may not be republished, reprinted, resold or modified for any use or profit. Using them without written permission from the authors George Palov and Michael von Aichberger will violate the Copyright and Related Rights Act.